Wilkes-Barre Medical Malpractice Lawyer
At the Distasio, Kowalski & Yelen law firm, our Wilkes-Barre medical malpractice lawyers are committed to maximizing the compensation awarded to injured plaintiffs. Our medical injury lawyers work diligently to hold hospitals, doctors, and medical professionals accountable for medical negligence.
Common types of medical malpractice cases
- Misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, and delayed diagnosis
- Lab errors resulting in delayed treatment
- Medication errors
- Delayed stroke diagnosis
- Surgical errors
- ER negligence
- Anesthesia negligence
- Labor and delivery errors
- Birth injuries, such as cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, brachial plexus injuries, and hypoxia
- Failure to disclose vital information about a disease or treatment
- Wrongful death claim
- Call a Wilkes-Barre medical malpractice lawyer near you
The experienced medical malpractice attorneys at Distasio, Kowalski & Yelen law firm in Wilkes-Barre are highly skilled at representing victims of medical negligence. If you have suffered injuries due to medical negligence, you may be eligible to recover medical bills, past lost wages, and future loss of income or earning capacity, as well as damages for pain and suffering. If you or a family member have been injured by a medical provider, contact a medical malpractice lawyer now. We will put the full resources of our expert legal team behind fighting to get you the justice you deserve.