Daniel J. Distasio
in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Daniel Distasio has been a litigator for over 35 years and is a principal in the law firm of Distasio, Kowalski & Yelen in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. He represents clients in personal injury matters throughout the counties of northeast Pennsylvania as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania.
Dan concentrates his practice on all types of personal injury matters including automobile and trucking accidents; medical malpractice; premises liability; construction accidents; slip and falls and wrongful death claims. He is a sought-after personal injury lawyer who gets results for the clients he represents.
- Distasio, Kowalski & Yelen, LLC, Wilkes-Barre, PA, Partner, 2023 to present.
- Distasio & Kowalski, LLC, Wilkes-Barre, PA, Partner/Principal, 2011 – 2022
- Scartelli, Distasio & Kowalski, PC, Wilkes-Barre, PA, Principal, 2005 – 2011
- Hourigan, Kluger & Quinn, PC, Kingston, PA, Principal, 1993 – 2005
- Liebert, Short & Hirshland, Philadelphia, PA, Partner, 1987 – 1993
- Foulkrod, Reynolds & Havas, Harrisburg, PA, Attorney, 1985 – 1987