in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Attorney Robert West is a zealous attorney with litigation experience in a variety of civil and state/federal law matters. As an attorney, Robert has managed an extremely diverse caseload while gaining experience both inside and outside the courtroom. In the time he has been practicing law, Robert has been exposed to a wide variety of areas of the law. He has handled matters involving personal injury, medical malpractice, estate planning, real estate, business law, and criminal law. As a dually licensed attorney in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and the State of Florida, Robert has practiced in a variety of forums, including the counties of Northeast Pennsylvania, Southern Florida, and the U.S. District Courts for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. Robert is dedicated to pursuing positive results and achieving justice for his clients.
- Opiel Law, Wilkes-Barre, PA, Associate Attorney/ Legal Extern, 2020-2021
- Luzerne County Arbitration Panel, Luzerne County, PA, Arbitrator, 2021-Present
- MET Healthcare Solutions, Houston, TX, Independent Dispute Resolution (Federal), 2022
- The Ward Law Group, PL, Miami Lakes, FL, Pre-Litigation Attorney, 2022-2023
- Distasio, Kowalski, & Yelen, LLC, Wilkes-Barre, PA, Associate Attorney, 2023-Present